SUCCESSFULLY ACCOMPLISHED PROJECT ACTIVITY FROM THE ERASMUS+ PROJECT INTEGRATING DIGITAL LEARNING COMPETENCIES INTO THE EDUCATION CURRICULUM AALTO UNIVERSITY IN PORTIMAO, PORTUGAL
As a part of the Erasmus + project: "Integrating Digital Learning Competencies into the Education Curriculum" in the period from 25-30.03.2023 in the premises of Universidade Lusofona - Portugal a five-day LTTA was accomplished. In addition to participants from the Military Academy, 8 representatives from Portugal took part in the activity.
The project aims to raise students' digital skills and is based on digital competence which is one of the 8 core competencies proposed by the European Parliament and the Council for Lifelong Learning. Digital competence includes the secure and critical use of information society technology (IST) for business, communication, and effective networking. This is supported by the basic skills of modern information technology: the use of computers for receiving, evaluating, storing, producing, presenting, and exchanging information and communicating and participating in collaborative information networks.
Project goals: Students of the partner countries to acquire the following competencies by the end of 2022:
1. Complete improvement of information competencies to be in trend with the possibilities of information technology in the XXI century
2. Improved competencies for digital information analysis
3. Improved digital communication and collaboration competencies
4. Improving the competencies for the production and processing of digital content
5. Improving digital security competencies
6. Increased competencies for solving digital problems
7. Complete advancement of the educational process of students through the use of modern digital programs, applications and tools.